These programs will enable to share training know-hows and knowledge transfer in different medical specialties for all medical professions in multiple types of activities including:
- Onsite Visiting Experts Program: Where Sheba will bring its experts to the healthcare facility, enhancing knowledge and patient care on-site.
- Offsite: Attending courses on the Sheba campus where a variety of programs will allow participants to experience first-hand one of the world’s premier healthcare facilities.
- Online: Sheba will offer a wide range of online medical courses, providing caregivers with an advanced, convenient way of learning from and interacting with Sheba’s premier experts.
- Consultancy: provide consultation services for the establishment medical facilities/ Services
- Gap Analysis / Needs
- IT & Digital Transformation
- Medical Equipment Procurement
- HR Selection Criteria & Evaluation
- Medical Protocols, Procedures & Policy Development
- Accreditation Preparation
- Training, Educational & Simulation Program Design
- Healthcare Facility Design & Planning
The MOU’s 3D Tech element will highlight a 2- week 3D Technology in Surgical Planning and Preparation, led by Dr. Dina Orkin, Chair of the Division of Operation Theater and 3D Tech Lab at Sheba Medical Center.
This two-week program offers a unique opportunity to delve into the intricate workings of Sheba’s cutting-edge 3D laboratory, seamlessly integrated within operating rooms.
VinUniversity is a private, not-for-profit university established by Vingroup – the largest private conglomerate in Vietnam, which is located in Hanoi. VinUni aspires to become a university of excellence with a mission to develop talents for the future.