Beyond Virtual Hospital Global Services
Among the world’s first virtual hospitals, Beyond provides access to Sheba’s premier medical services and leading experts for anyone, anywhere.
With over 130 virtual clinics utilizing the most cutting-edge telemedicine technologies and methodologies, Beyond offers its advanced services directly to patients as well as governments, medical institutions, and large corporations. Following are the services that are currently offered internationally.
Dr. Galia Barkai
Director, Beyond Virtual Hospital
Home/Office Periodic Check-Ups & Screenings
Through the MPCheck platform, Sheba Beyond offers advanced remote tests and screenings, at home or the workplace, that are tailored according to the medical history and risk factors of individual patients, and can which detect, as well as help diagnose, medical conditions and other risk factors. The service is offered to private individuals, insurance companies, and corporations alike.
Our service includes the following tests
- CHOL (mg/dl)
- TG (mg/dl) HDL
- (mg/dl) LDL (mg/dl)
- CHOL/HDL (mg/dl)
- NON-HDL (mg/dl)
- Hemoglobin test HBA1C (ngsp)
- Glucose, urea nitrogen, creatinine, hematocrit, hemoglobin
- Glucose bilirubin, ketone, specific gravity, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen, nitrite, leukocytes
Cancer Screening Tests
- Fecal occult blood tests for early detection of colon cancer.
- Innovative papillomavirus home test kits for cervical cancer early detection.
- Bone density test for detection of osteoporosis
- Intraocular pressure test for detection of glaucoma
- Cardiac ischemia/myocardial ischemia blood test
- 6-lead ECG
- Hepatitis C test – for those at risk
- Hearing test, sleep tests/sleep apnea
- Mental health assessment questionnaire
- Pulmonary function test for early detection of lung cancer & lung diseases)
Remote Diabetes Management
Beyond’s Remote Diabetes Management service allows medical institutions and insurers to complement and support the treatment plans of local doctors through consultations with Sheba’s experts using advanced telehealth technologies – bringing Sheba’s first-class medical care to diabetes patients across the globe.
The service is intended for patients aged 18-80 with a confirmed diagnosis of type 2 diabetes mellitus based on the American Diabetes Association (ADA) criteria, who also have a smartphone. Following an initial face-to-face intake, virtual meetings will be held in English, Arabic or Russian upon request, including sessions with physicians, dietitians, and diabetes nurses.
Remote Medical Consultation for Physicians
Utilizing the latest advances in telemedicine, Sheba’s world-class physicians provide expert advice on various issues to medical colleagues from across the globe. Whenever necessary, additional specialists may be brought in for further consultation, and a remote patient examination can be conducted.